Another blog dedicated to fashion and style

Friday 15 July 2011

July the 14th

It was a lovely day out with Victoria.Since I`m stuck in London until the end of July,I finally have plenty of time.And trust me guys, I`m making the most of it.

When I came back from Paris,which was about a week ago,I realised,how much I actually love London. Or maybe the fact that I finally moved out from Walthamstow has taken its toll.I`m not gonna go into details, but believe me, it`a a place you don`t want to visit.

So today we went to central London. We started our journey from Angel-the most peaceful yet depressing place on Earth (this is where our college is located).Then we moved a bit further south- to Waterloo. Then to Covent Garden, Leicester Sq and finally Trafalgar Square.What can I say...London is a wonderful city and it`s actually incredible how my perception of this place has changed within only a year. It`s so lively,so vibrant,so diverse.I am quite happy living in London.It`a a source of insiration,positve energy and youth.

London weather is quite weird and unpredictable though. It`s mid July already, and it`s still quite chilly, although I prefer this kind of weather to the heat-at least it doesn`t make me feel that much exhausted.

Wearing: Michael Kors leather jacket,Mango shirt,miss 60 jeans, Guess flats,DKNY bag

all photos were taken by Victoria,the proud owner of a new Nikon camera

No comments:

Post a Comment