Another blog dedicated to fashion and style

Tuesday 24 May 2011

It`s been a while,guys...
I don`t really have time for taking photos,and even when I have some,I don`t have my camera with me.
That`s my casual outfit. It`s about 12 am, I am off to college to write my politics exam, I feel very optimistic but I `m just not showing it.
I really like this pink shirt that I got from Topshop yesterday.I`d been looking for something like this for ages and I unexpectedly found it .I just popped into Topshop after finishing my politics revision and discovered this amazing item,and what made it even more appealing was that it was at a discount.Lovely,I thought,and went straight to the till without even trying it on properly.
I got these brown shoes in September and they are terribly uncomfortable,although they look exactly the opposite.

1 comment:

  1. you can't see anything on this picture.. can't you make something better if you post once in half a year?

    ReplyDelete