Another blog dedicated to fashion and style

Tuesday 1 February 2011

Feb


Finally I`ve got something to show you guys.I always leave my camera at home so I don`t even have a chance to take any pics.Buut I went on a college trip to Parliament today and I took it with me,so here are some fresh photos of me in the very heart of London-Victoria stn.
This outfit couldn`t be more casual-that`s basically how I look in everyday life (apart from my hairstyle,of course).
Although many people complain that London weather is rubbish, I can`t agree.Even when it`s raining it`s soo beautiful.


Wait for further updates,as first of all,I`ve got loads of new stuff to show you and it`s my 18th Birthday on February the 6th!!!

6 comments:

  1. потрясающая первая фотка, ставь на фейсбук <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. ТП какая-то

    ReplyDelete
  3. Аноним завидует.:(
    Мне очень нравится!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you know, "i always leave my camera at home" isnt even an excuse. If you wanted, you'd took it anywhere with you and showed us something more interesting than uggs, jeans and a scarf, which as you said couldn`t be more casual

    ReplyDelete
  5. Алин, если уж выкладываешь раз в 2 месяца, то уж показывай чтото поинтереснее, чем то в чем каждая вторая ходит.

    ReplyDelete
  6. обязательно выложу в воскресенье,обещаю)я не планировала делать фотки сегодня,это вышло несколько спонтанно,поэтому ничего особенного.я же написала,что примерно так одеваюсь каждый день.но поскольку за последнее время у меня изрядно пополнился гардероб,вам будет на что посмотреть в ск.времени

    ReplyDelete